Friday, December 24, 2010

Slow News Day - Freebiejeebies explanation

On the BBC's front news page today is an article about a dog who birthed seventeen puppies and that she will be neutered. I figured that that meant it is a pretty slow news day, you guys can judge. ABC's 17 and no more (source).

MERRY DAY BEFORE THE BIRTH OF OUR FAVORITE JEWISH ZOMBIE! 

Anyway, now I thought I'd explain about freebiejeebies, which was in the PS of my last post. Freebie Jeebies is a reward site. How it works is you guys follow my link, sign up for a prize (mine is a tv), and do a trial (I had to do one too), make that happen a certain amount of times, and you get the prize for free! This works out because those trials you see all pay freebiejeebies a certain amount of money for each person who signs up. So you get people to sign up, freebiejeebies gets money from each person, and once you've made enough money for FJ, they'll give you a kick back. That simple. I'd recommend the homestead/Intiut for Americans and the international community, and the free DVD trial for the British. Here's my link. Every sign up counts!

2 comments: